WHISPERR IT by Solaris Aether
[VERSE]
Shh, don't be loud, I like when it's quieter.
Days are too chaotic, so I am an all-nighter.
I know tonight I'm-
shining brighter,
looking perfect,
night is serene,
you don't need to confirm it.
Wait n see how nice-
being quiet is,
and the silence,
if you must say it,
[Pre-chorus]
come closer and,
WHISPERR it. (whisperrr)
[Chorus]
Instead of saying it louder, come and-
WHISPERR it (whisper it).
You can see the beauty of calm if you
WHISPERR it (whisper, whisper).
I love it right just when you
WHISPERR it (love when you whisper it).
So come closer hold my shoulder and
WHISPERR it (come close and WHISPERR).
[VERSE 2]
Don’t disturb this quiet air,
Took so long to settle here.
If we talk too loud when it's mere,
This beauty might disappear.
Let it breathe, don’t interfere,
Calm is fragile, keep it near.
Noise is illegal, but if you have something to share,
[Pre-chorus]
I'm all ears BUT,
WHISPERR it. (whisperrr)
[Chorus]
Instead of going louder, come and-
WHISPERR it (whisper it).
You can feel the beauty of calm if you
WHISPERR it (whisper, whisper).
Tonight, let's keep our word brief,
WHISPERR it (love when you whisper it).
Come closer hear me out while I
WHISPERR it (come close and WHISPERR).
[BRIDGE]
Let the silence draw the line,
Every sound we make is a crime.
Even whispers leave a trace,
let's be gentle in this space.
Don’t let chaos find its way,
We’ve kept it out till now, okay.
Silence is sacred, so do the night.
If a word wanna escape your mind,
Keep it soft, and undefined.
[Chorus]
Stars will be disturbed so it's better to,
WHISPERR it (whisper it).
Night won't feel much bothered if we,
WHISPERR it (whisper, whisper).
THIS IS A QUIET NIGHT where you must,
WHISPERR it (better if you whisper it).
Let's protect the peace tonight and
WHISPERR it (let's just WHISPERR).
Comments
Post a Comment