Wingless Wish by Solaris Aether

(Verse)

I don’t make wishes anymore, lookin’ at the sky

‘Cause I got a handful of wishes that didn’t fly

Heart on my hand when I look up with teary eyes

I recall the things that made me badly cry.

I learned how to smile while I’m breaking inside

So I talk to the stars, but they never reply.

why this happens to me, I have got no one to imply.

So i dont make wishes anymore, cause they never learned to fly.

(Chorus)

I don’t make wishes anymore, no

‘Cause they never learned to fly

I used to throw them to the night

Watch them fall back down like lies

If hope’s a bird, then mine was born

With broken wings, afraid of heights

So I don’t make wishes anymore

I just survive the night

(Bridge)

Why this happens to me, I got no one to imply

So I don’t make wishes anymore

I just look at the sky

(Final Chorus)

I don’t make wishes anymore, no

‘Cause they never learned to fly

So I don’t make wishes anymore

I just survive the night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHISPERR IT by Solaris Aether

3 AM THOUGHTS by Solaris Aether