Agony & Irony by Solaris Aether

 (Verse 1)

The things for I wished, 

raw and unpolished,

give me now, now.

Desires unspoken,

a heart split open,

mend the cracks now, now.


(Chorus)

Free me from agony,

free me from irony.

Free me from agony, irony,

free me from agony!


(Verse 2)

I've been living in the dark as a slave to night.

I've been holding my breath in until I saw the light.

I let the wound heal itself, it only got worse, 

thought won't regret but got so much remorse.

Now I wanna risk-

it all just to live,

now I wanna breathe.

Prayers that I prayed want answer for all,

'cause I made SURE, 

those were PURE.


(Pre-chorus)

The things I'd lose in-

process of wanting, 

bring me now, now.

Thoughts that are bleeding,

stitched wrong, still aching,

pull me whole now, now.


(Chorus)

Free me from agony,

free me from irony.

Free me from agony, irony,

free me from agony!


(Bridge)

Why did I carry this all on my own?

Why did I bury what I should’ve shown?

Kept it inside till it started to rot,

called it healing while it was not.

I know I aint okay,

don’t tell to be okay,

did I give it all just to see it break?


(Interlude)

You said, “be patient” ,

I waited in pain,

& now I’m barely holding my shape.

HUH!


(Chorus)

Free me from agony,

free me from irony.

Free me from agony, irony,

free me from agony!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHISPERR IT by Solaris Aether

Wingless Wish by Solaris Aether

3 AM THOUGHTS by Solaris Aether